Policy for Online Frame Reservations
Online Frame Reservations
- A maximum of 3 frames can be reserved online
Charges for Online Frame Reservations
- A $15 charge will apply on the first frame reserved.
A full refund of reservation charges will be issued following your visit to the store during your scheduled appointment.
Booking an Appointment for In-Store Try-On (Frame Fitting)
- When booking an appointment online, the calendar will show available appointments starting from 7 days after the current date and going up to 30 days after the current date.
- If some frames are not available for try-on, the person responsible for online frame reservations will look into the request in order to confirm the appointment with the customer within 2 business days.
Cancelling or Modifying an Appointment
- To modify or cancel an appointment, you need to contact the store directly by phone.
- The appointment must be rescheduled within 7 days from the original appointment date. If you cannot reschedule within 7 days, you will be reimbursed for your online frame reservation charges.
Appointment Confirmations and Reminders
You will receive the following notifications:
- An automated email from Acuity Scheduling confirming your appointment.
- A confirmation/invoice for your online frame reservation.
- A confirmation for the status of your online frame reservation.
- An automated email reminder 48 hours before your scheduled appointment.
Day of the Appointment
We ask you to arrive 5 minutes before the time of your appointment to avoid delays which could cause inconvenience to other appointments scheduled during the day.
Before going to your local store, please make sure that:
- You have a valid prescription (less than 2 years old), or
- We have your valid prescription on file, or
- Your purchase does not require a prescription (for example non-prescription sunglasses).
In-Store Try-On (Frame Fitting)
In order to provide a personalized service while responding to the needs of all of our customers, only one 30-minute appointment is available per fitting request.
Full Refund of Online Frame Reservation Charges
- You visit the store and purchase the selected frame(s) or any other frame in store.
- You visit the store, try on the frame(s) selected as well as other frames, but do not find a suitable frame.
- One or more of the requested frames are not available for try-on and you request a refund.
- You reschedule your appointment and visit the store during your scheduled appointment.
50% Partial Refund of Online Frame Reservation Charges
- You cancel your appointment at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment.
No Refund of Online Frame Reservation Charges
- You cancel your appointment within 24 hours or less of your scheduled appointment.
- You did not show up to your appointment and did not notify the store.
- The store was unable to reach you within 7 days from the online frame reservation.
For questions, comments or help regarding our online frame reservation service, please send us an email. A customer Service Representative will respond within 2 business days. Please provide details in the Comments field and include your order number if you have one.
- If there is a scheduling conflict or other issue, we reserve the right to contact you to reschedule your appointment in which case we will contact you within 2 business days following your appointment request to reschedule.
- Eye exams are offered only at the Terrebonne location.
- A full refund will be issued following your visit to the store for your scheduled appointment.
- Only one person is allowed to enter the store for each appointment booked unless the person with the appointment requires assistance or is a child (Quebec only).